Wall Hung Mail Organizers for Various Applications
Whether you are looking for a department inner office document distribution system for communications or a wall hung mail organizer for corporate literature, you have come to the right place. USA Building Supplies’ wall mounted mail sorter can be bought in letter or legal depth to accommodate your document storage needs. These literature organizers are commonly seen in reception areas, mailrooms, shipping and receiving departments, and more to facilitate communication and organization. The units keep all of your important information at your fingertips. In addition, if your priorities change the mail organizers adjustable shelves allows users to adapt to a situation where more document storage capacity is required temporarily. Wall mounted mail sorters allow end users to mount the unit where any available wall space is available to accommodate the size of the organizer.
Features & Specifications
- Wall hung mail sorters are offered with closed sorter back only
- Wall hung mail sorters include factory furnished steel brackets which must be field installed at wall studs
- Interior mail sorter housing hardware which secures shelves in position often referred to as standards are painted black
- Letter or legal size office sorter modules have twenty eight adjustable shelves with thirty two pocket openings
- Unit dimensions: 26 1/2"H x 50 1/8"W x 12 1/4"D (letter size) or 16 1/4" (legal size)
- Wall hung office sorter back is steel which facilitates a stable installation and the sorter back is painted in the identical finish as the shopper sorter shelf finish selection
- Wall mounted mailroom sorter shell and vertical dividers with the exception of steel sorter back to support wall hanging are manufactured out of 3/4" 45-50 lb. substrate (particle board) with thermally fused finish and included manufactured matched 3/8" PVC on edges
- 3/8" PVC trim will be in the color referenced in color and trim matching chart which can be found in supporting documents area above
- Legal and letter size office sorter modules include one shelf (adjustable in 1" increments) for every three inches providing 2 1/2" clearance between shelves
- Steel mail sorter shelves have a 90 degree 1/2" lip label area with center cut out for quick retrieval of documents
- Custom or color matched exterior or interior mail center sorter shell finishes (requires additional lead-time) are available for an additional charge
- Depth can be ordered in letter size (12 1/4") or legal size (16 1/4") which allows a net opening for letter sort modules of 11 1/4"W x 11 1/4"D or legal office sorters of 11 1/4"W x 15 1/4"
- Allow for 3 to 4 weeks for lead-time (lead-times can fluctuate during peak production times)
Mail Sorter Overall Depth
(STANDARD) 12 1/4" (Letter size) sorter depth is the right option choice for storing documents that are 8 ½”W x 11” and is usually sufficient for most client end uses.
(+$70.00) 16 1/4 (Legal size) sorter depth is for shoppers who need more storage space for booklets, catalogs, literature, forms, or other materials.
Finishes for Shelves
(STANDARD) Finishes for wall hung mailroom sorter shelves are categorized into three groupings which are standard, non-standard, and premium colors. Standard painted finishes can be procured in anyone of eight color selections. Please take note that for wall hung mail sorters the back of the sorter shell will be painted the same color as the buyer chosen shelf finish selection. Standard finishes are the lowest cost finish category for mail sorter shelves and are produced by the factory quicker than non-standard or premium finishes.
(+$45.00) Non-standard finishes are available in nine color choices. Typically, non-standard finishes are an extra charge for the buyer and take an additional 1-2 weeks for fabrication by the factory.
(+$90.00) Premium finishes are available at an extra charge and often require an additional two weeks for production. The premium painted finishes available for surface mounted mail organizer shelves are ivory, pure white, and soft white color.
Finishes for Mail Sorter Shell
(STANDARD) The interior and exterior of the wall mounted mail sorter shell (except steel sorter back) is finished in premium laminate. The laminate finish provides durability and appearance benefits. Custom color matching is available if inquired about however it often results in an increased charge and extended lead-time. Please note that wall hung mail center sorters have a steel shell back and are finished the same as the mail sorter’s shelves.
Label Holder Option
(+$32.00) Label holders allow the buyer to identify each pocket opening. If this option is ordered you will be provided with the applicable amount of transparent plastic label holders with double sided tape and cardboard inserts for a personalized marking for each pocket opening.